Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Twas the Night Before Teaching My First Vegan Cooking Class...

Twas the Night Before Teaching My First Vegan Cooking Class...


... and all through the kitchen, no one was stirring not even a mixin'
Yeah, well that about concludes my pathetic allusions to classic Christmas tales in this blog (breath a sigh of relief if you'd like)!

I have my recipe lists printed up, I have purchased the ingredients, washed the dishes, and gathered the right utensils to use for tomorrow's class. I did a test run on Sunday, worked out a few kinks (collards need to be started first, and don't forget to preheat the oven!), and tested the recipes on my "meat and potatoes" family (Mom, if you are reading this, thanks for letting me cook for your big birthday celebration! You, as always, ROCK!).

Wish me luck! I will have my assistant take lots of photos, so stay tuned for the post visit blog!


I hope everyone that wanted to, got a chance to sign up! There might be one or two spots left. If you are interested, here is the link!  http://www.wbch.org/wp/?p=635




No comments:

Post a Comment