Monday, September 5, 2011

Sprout Classes Cancelled Due to Restaurant's Strange and Ultimately Upsetting Closure

Yup. It is sad but true. Sprout is closed. And while I was hoping for a Huck Finn-esque fake closure just to see the reaction of the natives, Sprout has closed its doors on delicious localvore foods for good (major sad face).

This means my Vegan 101 Class at Sprout is also cancelled (Oh, so sad face).

I hope to see all of you at the Vegan 101 Class held at the fabulous, tried and true, William Byrd Community House, on Wednesday, September 21st @ 6:00 p.m.! YAY! It'll be the most awesome class yet!

I am working on getting two more classes in order for the very near future... I'll keep ya posted.

Oh, and also... Wednesday, September 7th I'm gonna be on the ABC morning show! Eeep! Excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment